T4 (@Fremont BLVD)

4.1 – 269 reviews  $ • Bubble tea store

Hello, We are the new management team from July, 2019. We took over T4 and rebuilt our entrepreneur spirit at this store. Our management team members are from Taiwan, we wish to deliver the food culture and sincerely service by our signature food and boba milk tea.

Service Options:  Takeout · No dine-in · No delivery

Hours

Thursday12–10PM
Friday12–11PM
Saturday12–11PM
Sunday12–10PM
Monday12–10PM
Tuesday12–10PM
Wednesday12–10PM

Address and Contact Information

Address: 36400 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536
Phone: (510) 797-2182

Photo Gallery

Related Web Results

T4 – 420 Photos & 237 Reviews – Taiwanese – 36400 Fremont …

If it’s not obvious yet, I am a very big fan of T4… especially their elegant rose royal tea. Try it with aloe as … 36400 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, CA 94536. Directions.

T4 (@Fremont BLVD) Fremont, CA 94536 – Menu, 101 …

Reviews for T4 (@Fremont BLVD). April 2021. Drink took longer than expected and tasted similar to many other boba spots …

T4 TEA – Bubble Tea – 43430 Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA – Menu

COVID update: T4 Tea has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. 161 reviews of T4 Tea “nice place to chill woth friends, the drinks is good. this is my …

Review Summary

Abdul Khan
Good bubble tea, very friendly staff and excellent service
Subhon Ghosh
Great drinks and food, but tables have some ketchup marks left over
Pamela Nonato
I am posting a pic with the basil and tofu, I ate some of it already lol.
Liz Paz
3 stars is only because as if yet they are still not open for indoor service. We love the teas, chicken and atmosphere here. It’s normally a nice place to be, to work, hang with a friend or friends, drink and eat while listening to some tunes. Not anymore, order at door and wait outside. Then leave..
Anil K
Good place for Bubble milk tea. Clean and good environment for kids and family
F Karim
Clean, friendly, professional and fresh food!Update: This place is a hit or miss. Just came again on a Saturday afternoon some teenage kids were working. The girl at cashier acted like she had never seen dollar coins. It is valid, U.S. currency, but she examined both sides of each coin as if someone was actually trying to pay with fake currency for a measly $13 tab. They also didn’t add ANY basil to the popcorn chicken basil. When I told her, she said “oh, we’re out of basil”. If you don’t have a product, don’t take money for it and then tell someone you don’t have it. That’s the same as STEALING!! She didn’t even apologize. Foul attitude. Also, the egg puffs were undercooked this time and tasted like raw dough!
Get more reviews

Leave a Comment

Please rate