T4

4.2 – 393 reviews  $ • Bubble tea store

Bright, counter-serve cafe offering a variety of bubble teas, from jasmine to grass jelly.

Service Options:  Takeout · Delivery · No dine-in

Hours

Friday11AM–10:30PM
Saturday11AM–10:30PM
Sunday11AM–10PM
Monday11AM–10PM
Tuesday11AM–10PM
Wednesday11AM–10PM
Thursday11AM–10PM

Address and Contact Information

Address: 165 University Ave #D, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Phone: (650) 321-5588

Photo Gallery

Related Web Results

T4 Palo Alto – T4

T4 was founded in Taiwan in 2004 under the philosophy of connecting individuals through a cup of tea. The idea of T4 originated from one warm greeting …

T4 – Palo Alto, CA Restaurant | Menu + Delivery | Seamless

Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! View menu and reviews for T4 in Palo Alto, plus popular items & reviews. Delivery or takeout!

T4 Delivery in Palo Alto – Delivery Menu – DoorDash

Get delivery from T4 super-fast to your door. … No caffeine * T4 top drink. $5.95 … Breakfastdelivered fromT4at165 University Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA …

Review Summary

Katherine Ding
Large selection of teas, toppings, with smoothies and savory snack options
Rahul Biswas
Friendly staff, good variety of drinks, quick service
Brian Trisler
Several people enjoyed the outdoor seating, I stayed in for the power outlets.
Eric K
Really? Can not exchange green tea for black tea? If the excuse is covid, why are 5 employees working in a confined space? There is no difference to switch teas, not even willing to accommodate as all I wanted was black team with lemon. Smh
Matt Borg
Thai milk tea, 30% sweetness, less ice, with pearls. The milk tea was great, but I’ve definitely had better pearls. Boba Guys is better, but this will do in a pinch
Cameron Mohne
Pretty good options. Tasty boba and drinks. Close to Stanford’s campus if you have a bike (or legs and the will to walk).
Get more reviews

Leave a Comment

Please rate